All those little roofs? Those are beds-yes beds on the beach and around the pool!
This is what our bed looked like when we checked in! Those are rose petals! They asked us several times if we were on our honeymoon and we didn't get why until we saw this!! LOL! Those swans are made out of towels! It was so beautiful we didn't want to move anything!!
Hello from Cancun! It is 88 here today! The humidity is high too so the afternoons are too hot to do anything but sit in the water or go to the room! So far we have had a very relaxing time! The hotel is amazing and so is the food! So far we have not ventured far from the hotel except to go downtown last night for a couple of hours with Rick and Connie Mianecki. On Tuesday we are going to Chichen Itza and Ik Kil. Chichen Itza is the 7th wonder of the World so we are really excited to be able to go! ik kil is what they call a sink hole-which is basically a huge lake way down in the earth-the kind you see in the movies with the big waterfalls! On Wednesday we are going to a place called Xcaret which is like a huge amusement that has snorkeling, diving, mayan shows etc...it also has the only underground cave water system that we get to tour! I am really excited for that since I love to snorkel and swim! If you want to see more about any of them go to www.lomas-travel.com and you can read up about their tours and see what it is we get to do! We are having a great time but missing Ry and Liz tons and can't wait to see them and bring them down here someday! We will post more photos after our day trips....





3 comments:
I am so JEALOUS!!!! Mexico is my absolute favorite vacation spot, especially the carribean side. That is where we went for our honeymoon and I can't wait to go back. Have a great time you two..you are missing more snow, rain, and wind while you are down there :) Have a margarita for me!
Oh My, you look like you are having the best trip ever!!! I can't wait to see the pictures from your other outings. Thanks for keeping us posted, as I sit here in my double layers just to stay warm :). Love Shelli
wow!! that place looks amazing!! I'm sooo jealous! What hotel are you staying in? Is it all inclusive? I want to go there...NOW!!! have fun! can't wait to see more pics when you get back! I cna't believe the beds on the beach!!
Post a Comment