Motorcycles are Rylie's first love! He has rode since, well I think since he could walk! He just told me last night since he had such a busy summer working on the farm he didn't get to do much with his friends and thought we should plan a motorcycle ride for this weekend! Sometimes when he gets off the bus he will go out and ride even if it is only for 10 minutes because he misses it so much when he doesn't have time! He has moved up to a race bike YIKES! He's had a couple spills but has always managed to be safe! Pray for us! In these pictures he was riding with Dan, Ty, and Colin at Matt Larson's track-Thanks for the photos Michelle! He would go to the track every weekend if he could!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Rylie is just like John John - motorcyles, football any sport and he does well at them all. It was really great to see you and Lizzy this last weekend and the sale and thanks for buying something from us. We all missed you guys this last labor day at Wilsons. Hope you are there next year. I'm sure I won't even recognize the kids they are growing up so fast!
Leslie - (John and Heidis Mom)
Hey Mel, I"m taggin you. Check out my blog for details!
Post a Comment