



This time of year I always make the kids whine with just two words: Picture Day! Every year they know Christmas photo day will come and every year they still moan about! You'd think at 13 (almost 14!) and 10 they would be used to it by now! LOL Lizzi actually let me take way more pictures then I ever imagined and we ended up having a fun time! Thanks guys! These are just a few of my faves...guess we'll just have to see which ones make the card!






2 comments:
Those turned out great! But when you have such good looking subjects, what do you expect. Is Rylie actually wearing a shirt with buttons? I love the background. You have such a good eye for color and creativity. Can't wait to see which ones make the cut.
Great pics Mel!! You are so talented. Can't wait to see which one we get:) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment