Sunday, March 15, 2009

Boring?

I love looking at blogs. Some of them are people are I know and some of them are people I have never met and probably never will! I love to see what they are doing, the pictures they post, and the thoughts they have. In doing all this I have decided I lead a very boring life! Everyone seems to have something to say or something they are doing! So I am vowing to become more exciting! To take more pictures, to do more things, and to have more to say (is that possible? LOL)! So watch out and help out with suggestions!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You're crackin me up!! Can't wait to see the new exciting you:) Hey, by the way...are you really getting ready to remodel?? Fun!

Worsham Family said...

Yay!!! I can't wait. Although, I would never consider you boring.

Unknown said...

Funny - reading your opinion of your boring life. I always envisioned your family as a happy and busy kind of life, you know - the kind of couple and family that everyone should know. I don't see you as boring! But I guess that looking in from within is never the same as someone elses point of view.