I've Been Tagged
8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Medium
2. Grays' Anatomy
3. Dexter
4. Lie to Me
5. The Mentalist
6. Real Housewives of Orange County (I KNOW!)
7. Lifetime Movies
8. Private Practice
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Crossword Puzzle (kind of addicted)
4. Read a magazine
5. Went to Yakima
6. Hung out with my family
7. Went to the bookstore
8. Sent emails
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Next family vacation
2. The chiropractor tomorrow
3. Spring Break
4. Happy healthy kids
5. Happy healthy grandkids
6. Being able to run longer
7. Date night with my hubby on Saturday
8. Remodeling my kitchen and living room
8 Favorite Resteraunts:
1. Olive Garden
2. Michael's
3. Applebee's
4. J's
5. Dana's
6. Subway
7. Outback
8. Red Robin
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. For my kids to stop fighting (even though they love it!)
2. Remodel my kitchen
3. Loose 10 more pounds
4. A clean garage
5. Family vacation
6. A great book
7. My To Do List to be done
8. To get a good nights sleep
Sunday, March 15, 2009
I've Been Tagged
Posted by Melanie at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment